Saturday, July 18, 2009

An Open Letter to Everyone I Have Played Softball With

Dearest Softball Players,

I am sad to announce my retirement as manager of the Rec’n Crew softball team at the end of the Summer season. A lot of you already knew I was going to take a break for the Fall because of the wedding. I will be willing to sub once in a while, but my time as manger has ended. It’s just time.

If anyone would like to volunteer to be manager of the team, I would gladly turn over the rest of the money and the game balls. Please let me know if you are interested. Registration for the Fall season has all ready started.

Being manager of this team since Fall 2004 has been great. I have learned a lot about the way leagues are run and the game of softball. I loved getting to know each of you and being there for all of your life changes. I hope that we can finish out this season on a high note and that we all keep in touch. Thanks for 5 great years!

Sincerely,
Sara J. Anderson

No comments: