Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Revernd Concert

The Reverend Horton Heat played at the House of Blues this past weekend. David and I went with his friend, Kevin. As we were waling to the building, we past the tour bus. And who stepped out of the bus right when we walked past? Jimbo!! He is so cool! He like me take a picture with him. We got inside and I went to the bathroom. As I was walking out of the bathroom, David opened the women's bathroom door and yelled my name. I thought the place was on fire or something! He grabbed my hand and we ran to the lobby where Jim Heath was standing in line at the merch table. OMG! He turned around and saw us and we talked to him for a little big. He let me take a picture too. I am so lucky. The show was great, as always. They place some new ones and the cover they did was "Ace of Spades" by Motorhead. Afterward, we went to Lee Harvey's for some water. I can't wait to see them again September.




The House of Blues is a nice place.

Lots of rockers at the concert.

Kevin & David rocking out.

Close up.

They are awesome live!

Me & Jim Heath.


Me & Jimbo. I look fat in this picture.



"Five-O Ford" by the Reverend Horton Heat

No comments: