Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Blythe's 5th!


Jodi's daughter, Blythe, had her 5th birthday party yesterday!  I cannot believe she is 5.  I remember the day she was born, I called Jodi at the hospital to see what the status was and she answered the phone while she was in labor!  I couldn't believe it!  I got to go see Blythe and hold her when she wasn't even 24 hours old yet.  I am so lucky that I have gotten to see her grow up.  She's the best kid I know.  I love when I get to go to Jodi's and play with her. 

Jodi went all out, like usual.  She says this is the last one for a while, but I don't believe her.  The party was a Carpenter, my old work.  This year's theme was Olivia the Pig.  I have no idea who that is, but I am not as hip as Blythe.  Jodi hired a magician, who even entertained the adults. Good food, good kidos, good times!

Blythe is a ham!
 
Coffy's brother, Cash, with the Olivia pinata.

Me and the birthday girl.


Cake and cupcakes.

Fondant Olivia.  Jodi wouldn't let me bite the head off.  The nerve of that girl!

No comments: