Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

I was lucky enough to have my parents come to me for Thanksgiving! They arrived the day we closed on our house. So I was able to put them to work the next day. The pictures I took of them cleaning are on the camera that David took river rafting pictures with last summer. So that means we will never see them.

On Thanksgiving, I made a reservation at Lawry's. None of us had been there before. They were having a Thanksgiving special. Tommie, Bobby, Tim, and Melissa met us there. The food was really good. I even liked the stuffing. (I only like my mom's stuffing.) We had turkey, potatoes, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, sour dough bread and lots of asparagus. Some people go Prime Rib as well. We went home after that and had pecan pie, pumpkin pie, and Elbert's banana nut pie. Yummy, as usual!

We had to break out on the party poppers at the end. It isn't an Anderson holiday with a ridiculous picture of people in paper hats. Then we watched a little football and fell asleep early.

Mom & Dad rockin' to the Muppets on YouTube.

David shining a car part.

Our Lawry's chef.

Mom & Dad drinking wine.

Only seasoned pepper will do for David.

Yummy.

Me and David.

Group pic with Scully!

Scully couldn't sit for this one.

Party poppers!

No comments: