Monday, August 31, 2009

My Bridal Shower

I had the best Bridal Shower anyone could have asked for. My friend, Jodi Burley, is the most creative person I know. She put the whole shindig together with another friend of mine, Sandy McKinley. It was at Sandy's house. Jodi and her husband, Elbert, did all the food. He even made green punch! My favorite! We played a few games, like All About Sara. And then we opened presents. I got some great stuff. Especially the much needed knife set and curtains. I didn't get too many pictures on my own camera. When I get Tommie's pictures I will post them on Facebook. Thank you so much Jodi and Sandy!


Welcome tree.


Two love birds.


Green hydrangea centerpiece.


The spread.


Chocolate cake.


Vanilla cake.


Chocolate covered almonds.


Green punch! You gotta be really special to get that!


Carribeaner favors.


The Trees Ball! Cheese ball made into a tree. Get it...


Jan won a game for being married to John for 37 years!


Everyone playing All About Sara.


Tommie and Stephanie only got 2 wrong!


The single ladies search for the garter.


Coffy won!


Averi and Jaxon cuddle on Heather's lap.


All my moms! Natasha, Pat, me, and Tommie.

Me and Blythe.

The coolest invitation ever!


Inside of the invite.


The envelope was cool too!

No comments: