Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dress Shopping

While my parents were here, my mom and I went wedding dress shopping. We were accompanied by Tommie (David's mother), Coffy, and Jodi. We went to David's Bridal, Circle Park Bridal, and Eastside Story Bridal. All three stores were great. I found a dress I liked at each one. Tommie took pictures. I am very grateful for that. I couldn't decide so i had to go home and think about it. I finally picked one at David's Bridal. It is strapless, floor length and ivory. It has a pattern of three stripes or ribbon. It's very light and will work perfectly for our wedding. We went back on Sunday to buy it. I bought 2 veils and a headpiece also. One veil is cathedral length. The other has a pencil edge. Both of them have little pearls on them. My first fitting is Tuesday. I am not going to post any pictures Tommie took. But here is a link to the dress: Dress # T8972.


Yesterday, I took a trip to the Grapevine Mills Mall with David, Layne (a groomsman), and Danielle (Layne's fiancee). It was a super wedding shopping day. We didn't get much for David, but I completed my wardrobe. I bought some pearl jewelery (fake), shoes, and a rehearsal dinner dress. Danielle picked out her Bridesmaids dresses and Flower girl. They are very classy. David is going to be in Layne's wedding in November. They are both getting ideas for tuxes or suits.

No comments: