Saturday, June 30, 2007

My 28th B-Day!

I love birthdays! Especially my own. It's the best day of the year. I spent this year's on an airplane. But I made up for that crappy day with a great party at Main Event. I rented 4 lanes for 2 hours. I bowled very poorly. No biggee. We ate, drank, and were merry! Afterwards, we played some video games and air hockey. "Riding the donkey" was interesting. I think I lost, but everything was in a foreign language. Stephanie, Candice and I got our picture taken in the photo booth. David had to carry me home, so I have to say I had a great time. Thanks to everyone who helped me celebrate!
Sheronda and I "riding the donkey."

How does this thing work? It's in Japanese!


Who has got 2 thumbs and loves...stuff? This guy!

Awesome air hockey. When in doubt, throw the puck.

I love my birthday!

No comments: