Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It Was Nice Knowing Ya!

We had a little "See Ya Later" party a few weeks ago for Steve. He got promoted and is moving to the new Tom Muehlenbeck Recreation Center. It will open possible in August. I forgot my camera, so these pictures were taken on Jodi's. We went to El Norte in Plano and had a nice dinner and few margaritas. Cindy made Steve give a little speech and he talked about how we were all "friends that just happened to work together." Isn't that sweet? Anyway, I am not too thrilled about these pictures because the light was so low. And think there was more that didn't turn out. But at least I look good. :)
I have no idea what Dick is doing in this picture, but I am sure it involved nachoes...

Steve with the Iowa Crew. Send help!


Before.

After.


Fab 4.

No comments: