Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Make It A Blockbuster Night

As most people know, working at the Halloween Store this year is better than last year, but it still sucks. I never got moved to the Richardson store. So, I have been driving 45 minutes to get to the Lewisville store. And Lewisville isn't even 45 minutes away! It's the traffic that is killing me. So, I have been applying for different part time jobs all over Plano. I got hired yesterday at the Blockbuster on Parker and the Tollway! I can't start until next Saturday, but the job is regular part time, rather than seasonal. I am looking forward to it, especially the 5 minute commute. The down side will be not being as close to David's work so we can't take our break together. :( But the pay is okay and I get free rentals. I don't know how I am going to break the news to Netflix. I have been a loyal customer for 2 years. There is a no competition clause in the employee handbook. Eeek!

Blockbuster Online

No comments: