Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Kate's B-Day

My sister and I went to Jacksonville this past weekend for her birthday. She, of course, got sick the first day she got there. But I dragged her to the beach the first day I was there. We ate bagels and went in the ocean. I haven't actually been in the Atlantic Ocean in like a decade! My parents and I went golfing at their country club. The greens are under renovation, so there is never very many people there. My first round I got a 92 on 9 holes. I hit the ball in every swamp, water hazard, and sand trap. I even hit it next to an alligator! The next day, Dad and I went back and I got a 72 on the same 9 holes. We went to the Jacksonville Kennel Club to bet on the greyhounds. The black dogs are so pretty. I lost about $20. Kate came out $3 better. For Kate's birthday dinner, we went to The Tree Steakhouse. It was pretty good. I had to leave on Mondau, Kate leaves on Wednesday.

No comments: