Monday, May 18, 2009

Bridal Portraits

Sunday I had my Bridal Portrait photo shoot at the Bingham House with Shelley Foster. I got my hair done at the Cutting Edge salon in Carrollton. It turned out exactly how I wanted it. I went home and did my own makeup. (I was able to do this because of a helpful lesson by Nina last Friday.) Then Tommie picked me up and we drove out there. Her car can better accomodate my dress and veil. David and I mesaured the veil while it was hanging in our bathroom. It's 92 inches! Last time I checked, I was only 63 inches. The photo shoot lasted 2 hours. I felt like I was making funny faces by the end. Tommie cried! David and I both knew she would. I am sure the pictures turned out okay. I can't wait to see them!



Close up of an orchid in my bouquet.


Hydrangeas, orchids, and spider mums. It's so cute!

Back of my hair.

Front of my hair.


Side of my hair.

No comments: