Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Reverend Horton Heat Concert

He has to recognize us by now!

This time we saw him Saturday night at the Main Street Live Festival in Pegasus Plaza. It was somewhere downtown. David and I were standing on a stone platform in a fountain that had been shut off. We had the perfect view. Plus, I remembered to bring my camera! I even took a video of "Rock This Joint" featuring Bill Haley's daughter, Gina. But I can't figure out how to post it. Hopefully I will figure it out soon. Other than drunk skinheads slam dancing in the corner, it was a great show! At the end, he threw his pic and it hit me in the stomach. We couldn't find it though. A girl told me he uses clear pics, so it wasn't worth searching for it. But wouldn't that have been a great thing for my scrapbook?


Jim Heath and Gina Haley rockin' this joint.



The Reverend standing on Jimbo's bass.


I love his jackets! This one was a cream color with red flames.

Bass Master Jimbo from Deer Park, Texasland.

He's awesome!

Another trick they do where they play each others instruments.


I can't surf! But neither can Jimbo! Only on his bass...

No comments: