Sunday, June 22, 2008

Double Party Day

Today was both my 29th birthday and Jennifer's baby shower. David and I started off the day with a bananas foster waffle at Breadwinner's. It was so good. Ten of my friends came along for the ride. Then I got to see a movie for the first time in like 3 - 4 months. We saw Get Smart. It was pretty funny. After, we went over to Jennifer's house for a couples baby shower. My gift was some "custom made" onesies. I dyed them golden yellow and stenciled "Lil' Rec'n Crew" on the front and the baby's name on the back. Now her daughter is officially on the softball team. Her name is going to be Jacie Marie. (I made a set for Michelle's baby too, Averi Michelle, but they haven't had the shower yet.) We had to leave a little early to make it to the softball game at 4 PM. We won against Freak Nation 8 - 4. I was exhausted after that. But we still had to go to Coppell to pick up a bed, put it in storage, and eat dinner. We went to a fried chicken place named Babe's. Right before we went in, David tried to convince me it was like Hooter's. He got a slap. It was a great birthday!



David and I at Breadwinner's.

B-Day balloon.

Onesies drying on my balcony.
I used fabric paint and a stencil. I liked the stencil better than my handwriting.

The backs.

The front of a tag Jodi made.

She is so creative!

Jennifer opening the gift.

The second gift.

Jennifer and me.

Her cake with the invitation on it.

No comments: