Sunday, September 16, 2007

Our 1st Anniversary

David and I had our 1 year anniversary on Wednesday! He sent me flowers at work from Dr. Delphinium. They were so pretty! I kept them at work for a few day because I didn't know how to get them home. Please would come in the office from the cardio room and ask abut them. They could see them through the window. I took a million pictures of them, but only posted a few. I got him a photo cube with random pictures of me to take to work. Saturday we went out to a fancy dinner at Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse in Dallas. He ordered lamb, I had the fillet mignon. It was very good. Then we went to Two Rows for a drink. That is where we went on our first date. It was very sweet. He is a great boyfriend!

Queen for a Day Arraignment.

Extreme Close Up.


Pink rose symbolize gratitude and respect.

The happy couple.

No comments: