Thursday, September 27, 2007

Oktoberfest 2007

This year, it was a little disappointing. We went on Saturday night. When we got there everyone was leaving. I thought, "Great! Shorter lines!" Not the case. The lines were more like directionless blobs. We searched for the line that looked like it was going somewhere. Tickets were $1 each. I wanted to get a mug this year. It was 11 tickets. But since it wasn't the current year printed on the mug, she gave me a discount. Only 10 tickets! ...for a 2004 mug... Anyway, the arts & crafts were the same as every festival. And there was nowhere to sit, same as every festival. After our getting our second beer from a really stuffy tent in the back, we found a seat by the fountain. I bet David there would be 3 drunk chicks in the fountain. I counted more like 7. Good times. We left around 10 PM and I fell asleep on the way home. We decided next year we would only go to the Wiener Dog Races.

No comments: