Monday, August 28, 2006

Aubrie's B-Day

Last weekend we went out for Aubrie Wolff's 25th birthday! A quarter of a century old! It was my weekend to work, which sucked, but I can't miss a birthday. After work we got all dolled up and went to El Norte. Misti and Mereena joined us, which was a rare treat. Then we went to Pete's Dueling Pianos in Addison. We got there after 9 PM, so we had to sit over by the bar again. But that's okay, I prefer to stand. The shots were flowing like wine. We had Jager bombs, test tube shots, lemon drops, and other random stuff. I can't even remember what songs they played. I remember "Jack & Diane" and "The Eyes of Texas." Then we went to Zen to watch Richard DJ. No rump shaking for Dorian this time. And I think Aubrie is off alcohol until the next birthday. Surprisingly, nobody got sick....except for Bryan. But good times anyway!


Dinner at El Norte.
Ready to rock at Pete's Dueling Pianos!


No comments: