Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bye Bye Baby, Bye Bye

We all knew it was coming. First, her battery and alternator died. Then Valvoline messed up the transmission. Then the air conditioning quit. So, I knew I had to put Kristine out to pasture. My Dad made the deal and I got a 2007 Honda Fit. It is really strange to have power locks and windows. I even have tinted windows. The stereo is iPod-compatible. (I knew iPod would take over the world!) It gets about 30 miles per gallon, but I still plan on walking to work. I traded Kristine in for $2000, but they only wanted to give $800. Thanks to Car Max, we had a good bargaining chip. Right now there is a debate on what the name of the new car should be. My parents think I should name it after the salesperson, Elbony (nickname Elbow). Jodi says Ebony is a good name. We'll see which one she slips into better.

No comments: