Welcome to my world! Lots of pictures and good times. Feel free to leave your mark.
Thursday, July 02, 2009
Mini Adventure
My softball game was canceled on Tuesday. So since it was only 88 degrees, David and I hopped in the Bronco and set off to explore new words. Actually, we just went to a pond off of I-35 and Sandy Lake. We went off roading a little and David fished. I played solitaire on my phone. It was very peaceful except for the sounds of the nearby shooting range. We saw a whole menagerie of wildlife, surprisingly. We saw turtles, a coyote, and a bobcat. I thought the bobcat was going to come over to us. David topped off the whole evening by climbing up a highway underpass made of loose rocks in the Bronco. I think I screamed the whole way. It felt like a rickety Six Flags ride. This may be our only under 90 degrees day this year. I am glad I got to get out and enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment